Customer backgroundFounded in 1837, Procter & Gamble is one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. By insisting on beautifying consumers' daily lives in subtle but meaningful ways, P&G has been able to maintain sustained growth for 180 years. Procter & Gamble has operations in approximately 70 countries and regions around the world. Procter & Gamble has factories or branches in more than 80 countries around the world, and its products of more than 65 brands sell well in more than 180 countries and regions, including hairdressing, health and beauty, fabric and home care, babies, women, and families Care.
· Counterfeit and shoddy phenomena are rampant;
· The diversification and complexity of distribution channels make channel management extremely inconvenient;
· Consumers are widely distributed, and it is very difficult to rely on traditional manual collection/analysis of consumer data.
Each package of products is assigned a unique product ID, and companies can accurately query and monitor the phenomenon of fleeing goods from first-level to multi-level dealers; consumers can distinguish the authenticity and standardize the distribution market in an intuitive and simple way to ensure fair and orderly competition , Enable the healthy development of the corporate market; conduct data statistics and analysis on consumers of daily chemical products, establish a product database, and realize digital marketing; maintain the corporate brand image and increase the trust of consumers in the product.
P&G, in order to realize the transformation from traditional marketing methods to digital marketing methods, specially established a cross-division project team responsible for the application of P&G's digital (QR code) directly under Global management. In 2015, we cooperated with WinSafe to upgrade the digital (QR code) management system for the entire line of products. From the oral business department, Shufujia, Pampers, to the shampoo business department, all implemented "digital product management", realizing anti-counterfeiting and traceability Management, to CRM management, channel dealer management, big data analysis and other functions
· Material intelligent tracking and management: from raw material purchase and storage, work-in-process management, finished product storage to distribution and delivery, material identification and positioning, tracking and monitoring are carried out.
· Production line coding: Reasonable transformation according to customer needs and original defects of the system, without interfering with the original production; cooperating with the realization of OEE statistics.
· Supply chain coordination system: All links are seamlessly connected to realize the full-process monitoring of materials, comprehensive management and control of customers, and reasonable allocation of funds.
· Product tracking and tracing: Based on a variety of IoT technologies such as one thing, one code and big data, the modules include product management, channel control, logistics supervision and early warning processing.
· Member CRM and point management: Based on functional modules such as membership management, marketing, mobile payment, and big data analysis, it improves customer stickiness.
· IDC operation and maintenance and management: It is an IDC-owned enterprise in the industry, with strong data management and operation capabilities.
1. Each package of products is assigned a unique product ID, and the enterprise can accurately query and monitor the phenomenon of the fleeing of goods from the first-level to the multi-level dealers;
2. Consumers can distinguish the authenticity through an intuitive and simple way; regulate the distribution market to ensure fair and orderly competition;
3. Conduct data statistics and analysis on consumers of daily chemical products, establish a product database, and gradually realize digital marketing;
4. Maintain corporate brand image and increase consumer trust in products.